We perform thousands of appraisals each year helping Fortune 500 companies, the nation's leading law firms, and insurance carriers with diminished value and total loss appraisals. This professional grade product is now available to the consumer. Our appraisals use over 40 criteria to determine a vehicle's value including determining the market value at both the time of the accident and immediately afterwards, evaluating a vehicle's condition and marketability, as well as the severity of any damage to render a professional opinion as to any diminished value of a motor vehicle. All appraisals are independent; the integrity and accuracy of our appraisals are our number one priorities.
Why Use The Loss Report.com
Our product is superior to any other available in the marketplace. The top reasons people choose our appraisals are:
- Our appraisals comply with all State laws and directives.
- All appraisals are performed by a licensed insurance adjuster with decades of automotive market experience.
- Virtually every insurance carrier has paid a claim with our appraisal. For instance, State Farm, Geico, Progressive, AllState, USAA, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Travelers, Hartford, Farmers, Met Life and hundreds of other carriers have honored our appraisals.
- There are never any hidden costs.
- All insurance settlements are paid directly to you.
- Professional Grade. Used by Fortune 500 companies, law firms and insurance companies.
- Experienced Staff. Thousands of appraisals per year.
- National size keeps our costs reasonable allowing us to offer the lowest priced appraisal with the highest quality possible.
- We are experts in negotiating diminished value and the fair market value of totaled vehicles.
- Our appraisal is not based on computer formulas. We review the specific damage to your specific vehicle on a specific date of loss.
- Our report is based on proven methodology.
- Customer support - we will assign you a personal claim manager. Our best clients are our most informed clients.
THIS SERVES AS NOTICE THAT ANY CONTENT, GRAPHICS, DESIGNS, IMAGES, VIDEOS, AND AUDIO CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROTECTED BY U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT LAWS (FOR MORE INFORMATION, WWW.COPYRIGHT.GOV) AND ARE THE EXCLUSIVE PROPRIETARY PROPERTY OF THELOSSREPORT.COM. ANY AND ALL UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ANY CONTENT, GRAPHICS, DESIGNS, IMAGES, SOFTWARE, LOGOS OR AUDIOS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AND VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
© Copyright 2011 THELOSSREPORT.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Expert Diminished Value and Total Loss Reports